Refund PolicyDot Founder believes in helping its customers as much as possible, and has therefore a considerate cancellation policy. We, as a merchant, provide a service that comes in the form of services. As such, our offering is not a tangible product that can be returned for a refund. It can be used immediately upon receipt; there is no product to return.
- Dot Founder undertakes all projects under the purview of Milestones that dictate the direction / road-map followed by the project.
- All Web Design/ Development/ Applications are carried out and accepted upon a complete analysis and creation of a complete scope document, in order to make sure that teams have complete understanding of the work needed to be done, elimination possibilities of a project cancellation / reversal / dispute.
- Since Dot Founder realize that there is work involved in achieving every milestone of the project and completion of every module, a refund would not be possible for the work already completed.
- Dot Founder makes sure that in case of a project termination on a mutual basis, the client has control of all the work done till that date and the money, if paid for further development, is returned.
- Dot Founder also respects a decision made by a client to work with a different provider within 48 hours of the project initiation. In such a scenario Dot Founder would refund the amount for the project that has been paid till date.
- No cancellations are entertained for those Services that the Dot Founder marketing team has offered on special occasions. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Development Services and Consulting – if the services opted by you are T&M (Time & Material) based services or Hire Dedicated Developer service, these are non-refundable.
The terms and conditions and transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the state of Gujarat, India, without regard to the choice-of-law principles thereof. The United Nations Convention on the Contracts for the international Sale of Goods shall not apply to any agreement done with Dot Founder or its subsidiary or parent company/companies. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Manual will be brought only in the courts of Faisalabad, Pakistan.